Subscription Monetization CoE
A Success Story
Setup and transfer of a large CoE
Service: Establishing a Center of Excellence
See how a Telecommunications company implemented NetCracker RBM for a major onsite / offshore-based CoE execution.
The client is a major telecom company and has been in business for over 30 years. The client provides a superior comprehensive suite of customer-inspired wireless communications to consumers and businesses. The company operates with more than 60 retail centers across the USA.
- The customer did not have any in-house RBM capabilities
- RBM SMEs required guidance to review and approve NetCracker (SI) lead implementation
- Extensive knowledge of OBRM and RBM was critical for successful transformation
- Migrated Prepaid and PostPaid systems on the new platform
- Implemented and managed the data migration validations
- Migrated the postpaid from Convergys, Atlys onto Oracle communication suite of products, including Billing, Order Management, Activation, Mediation, and Inventory using Oracle AIA framework
- Delivered the promotions for per MB & per minutes plan and performed architectural and functional audits of the pre-paid system
- Enabled solution to launch data services using RBM on LTE platform